Our Education programme for Primary, Secondary, FE and HE students explores both the contemporary exhibitions and historical displays from Welbeck’s Portland Collection.
Primary education groups are very welcome to visit for self-guided sessions. Additionally, we provide;
- Exhibition workshops. These practical half-day workshops aim to develop aesthetic awareness, critical thinking and hand skills. Places are limited and these sessions book quickly. Please see the Education Events page for details, or email the Education and Engagement Manager, Dayle Green firstname.lastname@example.org to join the mailing list.
- One long term drawing project per academic year. See our Projects page to find out about how your school could work with The Harley Gallery on a long term basis.
Exhibition tours and workshops can be arranged for Secondary Education groups upon request. Sessions can be arranged with our Studio Artists.
Higher and Further Education
- Exhibition tours can be arranged for Higher and Further Education groups upon request. We can also arrange sessions with our Studio Artists.
- Professional Practice Day takes place each year during Autumn Term. This is an opportunity for students to visit the Harley Gallery and Studios and to learn more about working in the creative sector.
- We offer two work experience placements per year, of one week each. Please apply in writing to the Education and Engagement Manager, Dayle Green email@example.com.