Tours will start at The Harley Gallery at 10.30am and 2.00pm, when visitors will be taken by minibus through Welbeck Village to the Abbey, passing the 5th Duke of Portland’s Hunting Stables and Riding House, part of the Victorian ‘New Works’.
Tickets can ONLY be purchased online or calling our booking line on 01909 447 447. Max 8 tickets per booking. We recommend booking online.
Online booking facilities have been kindly provided by The School of Artisan Food.
We regret that you CANNOT buy tickets in advance in person at the Gallery.
The tours are operated under the following terms and conditions:
• No bags of any type, including handbags, will be allowed on the tour.
• There is NO PHOTOGRAPHY ALLOWED at any point. Please be aware that no cameras can be taken on the tour.
• We ask that you please do not wear stiletto heels.
• Please arrive at least 15 minutes early - we regret that latecomers will be not be able to join the tours after the minibus has left the Gallery. The bus will depart at 10.30am and 2.00pm prompt.
• Please be aware that there are no seating or toilet facilities available during the walking tours, and the tour route contains several staircases. Wheelchair access is available by prior arrangement to include the State Rooms on the ground floor (we regret that wheelchair access does not extend to the Arts & Crafts Vestibule and the Print Corridor). Please let us know when booking if you require wheelchair access and we will be delighted to arrange it for you.
• Tickets are non-refundable. PLEASE NOTE
The Portland Collections State Room Tours do not include the Underground Ballroom or any tunnels.