The event is retail oriented and enables visitors to view, buy or commission artwork and take it home with them. The event targets and appeals to an informed and motivated audience of shoppers attracting over 10,000 visitors over the 3 day event.
Applications are encouraged from designer-makers of contemporary craft, fine and visual artists. The Welbeck Winter Weekend seeks to offer a range of disciplines and new exhibitors in order to provide visitors with a wide diversity of work.
23 – 25 November 2018
The Courtyard, Welbeck, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S803LW
Applications are assessed by The Harley Gallery team in a thorough selection process based principally on the information provided in the application and the accompanying images.
Applicants must demonstrate a clear knowledge and understanding of their artistic process. The work presented must be original and created by the applicant. The applicant must demonstrate knowledge of the commercial viability of their work in terms of its pricing.
The number of applications will exceed the exhibiting space available. The decision of the selection panel is final and organisers cannot enter into correspondence regarding the outcome of individual applications. There will also be a reserve list, should an exhibitor be unable to attend or give up their allocated space it will be filled from the reserve list.
APPLYING VIA WWW.HARLEYGALLERY.CO.UK
You may apply via the online form on our website. You will need to submit six images with your application, one of which is an image of a previous stand display.
APPLYING BY EMAIL
Please email completed applications and images to: Susan Sherrit email@example.com
APPLYING BY POST
If you are unable to apply online, please supply your images on disk, memory stick or in print, along with your completed application form by post. Please post applications to: Susan Sherrit, The Welbeck Winter Weekend, The Harley Gallery, Welbeck, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 3LW.
You will need to submit five images of your work and one image of a stand display (if possible). Please ensure the images are in the correct size and format (indicated below) and that they are of good quality, as they may also be used for promotional purposes. Should you be selected, you may be asked for additional high-resolution images.
|IMAGE SIZE||Image sizes should be 300dpi and not exceed 1Mb|
|FORMAT||Digital images should be saved as JPEG files and should have the suffix .jpg|
|FILE NAMES||Each image should be labelled with your name and a number from 1 to 4 that should correspond with your image details on the application form. For example: johndoe1.jpg|
INCLUDED IN COST
- An exhibition space inside a covered, carpeted and heated marquee
- A table and chair as standard. The table is 180cm x 60cm. Alternatively exhibitors may bring their own display system to replace the table. This should not exceed 180cm x 60cm and exhibitors intending to do so must tick the appropriate box on the application form
- Digital marketing campaign to a combined total over 180,000 followers and newsletters
- Printed and digital promotional material for distribution within your networks
- Three full days of public opening
- Porters to assist during set up and take down
- To qualify for the graduate stand fee exhibtiors must have graduated within the year.
- Shell walls at an extra cost (subject to availability – we can only provide 26 wall spaces)
- Electricity provision to 100w at an extra cost (subject to availability. We can only provide electricity to 30 spaces – lights are not provided)
- Card payment facility at an extra cost (5% commission on sales value)
If selected, exhibitors will be contacted via email with stand details and costs. Applicants must confirm in writing their acceptance of the offer. Payment in full must be made by the specified date below.
|Basic Fee: includes uncovered table 180x60cm and chair||mandatory||£290.00|
|Basic Graduate Fee: uncovered table 180x60cm and chair||mandatory||£230.00|
EVENT OPENING HOURS
|Friday||23 November 2018||10.00am – 5.00pm|
|Saturday||24 November 2018||10.00am – 5.00pm|
|Sunday||25 November 2018||10.00am – 4.00pm|
The Welbeck Winter Weekend,
The Harley Gallery,
Nottinghamshire S80 3LW
|SELECTION||By The Harley Gallery Team||09.06.2018|
|APPLICANTS NOTIFIED||Successful & Unsuccessful applicants contacted by email||20.06.2018|
|PAYMENT IN FULL||If payment is not made by this date the stand will be reallocated||24.09.2018|