2019 marks The Harley Gallery’s 25th anniversary, and the popular Open Exhibition will return to start this celebratory year.
The gallery is inviting all artists working in any wall-based form to apply to the exhibition, whether working in paint, print, photography or other mediums.
The exhibition will feature around 140 selected works and is expected to attract around 25,000 visitors.
The Harley Open gave me a profile I hadn’t had before and access to other galleries and audiences who were able to see my work for the first time.
Olivier Leger, 2015 Winner
Prizes will include the £1000 Harley Prize.
Key application information
- Open to all artists
- Entries must be your own, original artwork
- Artwork must have been made within the last 2 years
- Entries must be wall based
- Entry is £10 per work, with a maximum of 2 entries
- Entries must be delivered in person to The Harley Gallery within the dates shown
- Entries delivered to the Gallery in person – 2 – 6 January 2019
- Judges Selection – 8 January 2019
- Successful entries announced on website – by 12 noon on 10 January 2019
- Collection of unsuccessful entries – 10 – 13 January 2019
- Exhibition – 19 January – 24 March 2019
- Prize giving party – TBC
- Collection of exhibited works – 26 March – 31 March 2019