We are looking for your own, original wall based artwork of any discipline, which must have been made in the last 2 years.
Entries are judged by our expert panel, with around 140 being selected for the exhibition.
On the panel for the 2017 Open Exhibition are:
- Hannah Obee, Exhibitions Curator, Chatsworth
- Geoff Diego Litherland, Artist
- Lucy Phillips, Director, Leicester Print Studio
- The Harley Prize: £750 and a solo exhibition alongside the next Open Exhibition
- Judges Prize: £500 – Sponsored by Welbeck Estates Company
- Welbeck Farm Shop Prize: Luxury Hamper
- The School of Artisan Prize: A weekend course
Additional prizes may also be awarded.
We will be accepting entries for the 2017 Open Exhibition by digital application only. The Open Exhibition will open on 24 June until 20 August 2017.
Application deadline 5pm, 21 May 2017.
To enter, please click here for the application form.