Applications have now closed for art stalls in the Welbeck Winter Weekend’s arts marquee.
The Welbeck Winter Weekend will take place on 24, 25 and 26 November 2017.
The event will feature:
- Free entry, free car parking
- A heated marquee with 50+ stalls featuring artists and makers
- The Harley Artist Studios open to the public
- 20+ stalls featuring regional artisan food producers
- Exhibitions at The Harley Gallery and locally produced food at The Welbeck Farm Shop
- Recently opened gallery dedicated to the display of fine and decorative arts from The Portland Collection, which has attracted major national press coverage
- Activities for families in The Harley Pottery Studio
Stalls cost between £220 and £330 depending on your requirements.
If you require any further information, please contact Matthew Collins, 01909 501 700 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.