Our Education programme explores both the contemporary exhibitions and the historical displays from Welbeck’s Portland Collection.
Primary education groups are very welcome to visit for self-guided sessions. Additionally, we provide;
- Exhibition workshops. These practical half-day workshops aim to develop aesthetic awareness, critical thinking and hand skills. Places are limited and these sessions book quickly. Upcoming events are listed at the bottom of this page, alternatively, please email the Education and Engagement Manager, Dayle Green email@example.com to join the mailing list.
- One long term drawing project per academic year.
We can arrange exhibition tours and workshops for Secondary level groups upon request. We can also arrange sessions with our Studio Artists.
Higher and Further Education
- We can arrange exhibition tours for HE and FE groups upon request. In addition, we can also arrange sessions with our Studio Artists.
- Professional Practice Day takes place each year during Autumn Term. This is an opportunity for students to visit The Harley Gallery and Studios and to learn more about working in the creative sector.
- We offer two work experience placements per year, of one week each. Please apply in writing to the Education and Engagement Manager, Dayle Green firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our regular long term projects provide in-depth learning opportunities across all ages. Our current projects include: