The Harley Shop is a way to showcase and support budding and established artists and makers by providing a retail outlet for their work.
The Harley Shop sells hand-made products by some of the leading makers. Every item is specially selected by Gallery Manager Susan Sherrit and her team. They work hard to find new, original and exciting products from leading craftspeople.
INFORMATION FOR CRAFTSPEOPLE
We are always looking for new craftspeople to represent in The Harley Shop. Our aim is to offer our customer a diverse range of products and prices created by leading craftspeople.
If you would like us to consider your work and it feel fits into the criteria listed below, please send your details including wholesale prices, your stockists, some info about you and lots of good quality images. Please send this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we look for:
- Objects that are hand-made
- We consider limited edition or small batch-production objects
- Things that are clever, witty and innovative
- Must be made brilliantly
Things we look for:
- Domestic and sculptural ceramics
- Precious and non precious metal ware
- Textiles & Fashion Accessories
- Wall based work is considered but we are very limited on exhibiting space
- Wood and baskets
We receive multiple requests on a regular basis and as such do not have the time to meet with everyone, as much as we would love to, so please only submit requests via email or post.
The Harley Gallery Trading Limited Company No. 08083700 (England and Wales)
VAT Registration No. GB 137 2648 06