The Harley Café is run by Welbeck Farm Shop, focusing on local fine foods and the very best ingredients. From light bites to bigger plates, there’s something to satisfy every appetite. Main meals  are served 11.30am – 3.30pm.

The building dates from 1893 when it was built as part of the Victorian gas works. The ‘Lime House’ was used in the purification process of the gas, which was then stored in large, circular gasometers. Find out more about our architecture.

Contact the Café

T: 01909 512 551

E: cafe@harleygallery.co.uk

We regret that reservations are not available.

Click here for Café news