Join the party on 3rd August 2019, for music, artisan food, fine art, a walking tour of The Harley Studios and an exciting exclusive – a tour of The Welbeck Estate’s Victorian architecture, including the 5th Duke of Portland’s ‘Grotto Tunnel’. (Pre-booking only)
Visitors to the event can enjoy music, food in the Courtyard in collaboration with the award-winning Welbeck Farm Shop and The Harley Café, and a display of contemporary portraiture from leading visual artists, including Tracey Emin, Grayson Perry and Gavin Turk in the exhibition ‘In My Shoes’. The Harley Shop will be offering special offers to all visitors on its carefully curated range, from gifts to contemporary art and craft.
The Gallery’s 25th anniversary celebration will start with a swing at 11.30am. Visitors can enjoy:
- At 12noon, hear William Parente, Chair of The Harley Foundation’s Trustees, give his anniversary speech.
- An exciting, exclusive walking tour of the 5th Duke of Portland’s architectural buildings, including his curious ‘Grotto Tunnel’, will depart for Welbeck Village at 12.30pm. (SOLD OUT)
- Food in the Courtyard in collaboration with the award-winning Welbeck Farm Shop and The Harley Café
- The Arts Council’s exhibition of contemporary self portraiture ‘In My Shoes’ featuring works by Tracey Emin and Grayson Perry amongst others. Join a free tour of the exhibition at 12.30pm with the Director of The Harley Gallery, Lisa Gee
- Behind the scenes tour of The Harley Studios
- Children’s badge making sessions
- Specials Offers in The Harley Shop