The Harley Art Market is part of the Welbeck Winter Weekend – a retail oriented event, enabling visitors to view, buy or commission artwork and take it home with them. The event targets and appeals to an informed and motivated audience of shoppers attracting over 15,000 visitors over the 3 day event.
Applications are encouraged from designer-makers of contemporary craft, fine and visual artists. The Welbeck Winter Weekend seeks to offer a range of disciplines and new exhibitors in order to provide visitors with a wide diversity of work.
22 – 24 November 2019
The Courtyard, Welbeck, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S803LW
Applications are assessed by The Harley Gallery team in a thorough selection process based principally on the information provided in the application and the accompanying images.
Applicants must demonstrate a clear knowledge and understanding of their artistic process. The work presented must be original and created by the applicant. The applicant must demonstrate knowledge of the commercial viability of their work in terms of its pricing.
The number of applications will exceed the exhibiting space available. The decision of the selection panel is final and organisers cannot enter into correspondence regarding the outcome of individual applications. There will also be a reserve list, should an exhibitor be unable to attend or give up their allocated space it will be filled from the reserve list.
You may apply via the online form. You will need to submit six images with your application, one of which is an image of a previous stand display.
APPLYING BY EMAIL
APPLYING BY POST
If you are unable to apply online, please download an application form and supply your images on disk, memory stick or in print, along with your completed application form by post. Please post applications to: Susan Sherrit, The Harley Art Market 2019, The Harley Gallery, Welbeck, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 3LW.
You will need to submit five images of your work and one image of a stand display (if possible). Please ensure the images are in the correct size and format (indicated below) and that they are of good quality, as they may also be used for promotional purposes. Should you be selected, you may be asked for additional high-resolution images.
|IMAGE SIZE||Image sizes should be 300dpi and not exceed 1Mb|
|FORMAT||Digital images should be saved as JPEG files and should have the suffix .jpg|
|FILE NAMES||Each image should be labelled with your name and a number from 1 to 4 that should correspond with your image details on the application form. For example: johndoe1.jpg|
Stalls cost between £230 and £350 depending on your requirements. Download an Exhibitor Manual for further information.
INCLUDED IN COST
- An exhibition space inside a covered, carpeted and heated marquee
- A table and chair as standard. The table is 180cm x 60cm. Alternatively exhibitors may bring their own display system to replace the table. This should not exceed 180cm x 60cm and exhibitors intending to do so must tick the appropriate box on the application form
- Digital marketing campaign
- Printed and digital promotional material for distribution within your networks
- Three full days of public opening
- Porters to assist during set up and take down
- To qualify for the graduate stand fee exhibitors must have graduated within the year.
- Shell walls at an extra cost (subject to availability – we can only provide 26 wall spaces)
- Electricity provision to 100w at an extra cost (subject to availability. We can only provide electricity to 30 spaces – lights are not provided)
- Card payment facility at an extra cost (5% commission on sales value)
Sunday 30 June 2019, 5pm
If you require any further information, please call 01909 501 700 or email email@example.com.