Are you one of the lucky ones that made it through to the second round of judging for The Harley Open 2020? Here is everything you need to know when delivering your work to the Gallery.
- Successful artwork should arrive at The Harley Gallery between 7 – 11 July, 11am-3pm.
- The second round of judging will take place on 13 July.
- Unsuccessful works can be collected from the 15 – 17 July, 11am-3pm.
- Artists will be asked to wait outside the gallery by the sign until invited in.
- Queuing at a distance of 2meters.
- 1-2 artists will be allowed in at a time.
- Please use the doorbell to alert the staff of your arrival. The bell will be disinfected after each push.
- A member of staff will open the door.
- Artists will be expected to handle their own work and asked to place where directed.
- If there is no name/details attached to the back of the artwork (as requested), the artist will use a table to write a label and stick it to the back of their work – a glove will be provided.
- If the work is not wrapped in the method required in the terms and conditions the artist can use the table to make these amends.
- Sanitiser will be available.
- No paper receipts will be issued. An e-receipt will be sent.