Booking terms and conditions
Our booking terms and conditions are outlined below. Should you have any further queries or requests ahead of your visit, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Following current Government policy, your data will be passed on if it is requested by the NHS test and trace programme. Your data will not be shared with any other businesses or organisations.
- Should you be unable to make your booking, please cancel via the link in your booking email or call The Harley Café team on 01909 512 551.
- Guests failing to arrive for two separate bookings will be unable to make further bookings on the Tablein booking system.
- A booking is only confirmed by us when we have sent you a confirmation e-mail.
- Table bookings for people sitting together should not be from more than 2 different households and have a maximum of 6 people.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your booking and wait to be seated.
- Your table can only be held for 10 minutes after your reservation time.
- Your booked table is available to you for an hour.
- Weather dependant bookings – please note, you will be sat on our outdoor seating. These seats are NOT undercover and are weather dependant. Should you book these seats, there will be no space to relocate you should the weather turn less favourable. These are the only seats where groups of five or six people can be accommodated.
- During busy lunchtimes, we reserve the right to cater for lunch menu orders only, as we will be limited to the number of guests we can serve. Coffee and cake will be available to take away or for table service before and after lunchtime hours.
- Due to operating with limited tables, drink only purchases will be takeaway only.
- We have customer and staff policies and procedures in place to protect everyone during the Covid-19 pandemic. These include increased hygiene and social distancing measures, which must be followed by all customers according to Government guidelines. We reserve the right to ask any customers not following our policies and procedures to leave.
- Customers confirm that they, and others included in the booking, are free from symptoms of Covid-19 when making a booking and/or visiting our premises.