For the safety of all, we have put into place a few added safety measures:
- Due to current Government restrictions, our exhibition spaces and The Portland Collection are currently closed. The Harley Shop is open and The Harley Café is bookable for substantial meals only. We ask all our visitors to please comply with the guidelines for the Nottinghamshire area. Please visit the Government website for the latest updates.
- To allow social distancing, we will be monitoring and limiting visitor numbers. We may ask you to wait during busy times.
- Sanitisation stations at entrance points.
- Where possible, a one-way system has been installed in our gallery spaces. Please keep an eye out for directional signage during your visit.
- Protection screens have been installed at both Reception desks in The Harley Gallery and Portland Collection.
- When possible, we prefer card payments.
- Regular cleaning of public spaces throughout the day.
- Staff temperatures will be taken on arrival each day.
- Our toilets are for customer use only.
We’d appreciate it if you could help us by:
- Wearing a face mask or covering when entering our galleries. Masks will be available for a small donation.
- Respecting physical distancing.
- If you or a member of your household have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days, please do not visit.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
We are proud to display the ‘Visit England Good to Go’ Industry Standard accreditation.