For the safety of all, we have put into place a few added safety measures:
- To allow social distancing, we will be monitoring and limiting visitor numbers. We may ask you to wait during busy times.
- Sanitisation stations at entrance points.
- Where possible, a one-way system has been installed in our gallery spaces. Please keep an eye out for directional signage during your visit.
- Protection screens have been installed at both Reception desks in The Harley Gallery and Portland Collection.
- When possible, we prefer card payments.
- Regular cleaning of public spaces throughout the day.
- Staff temperatures will be taken on arrival each day.
We’d appreciate it if you could help us by:
- Wearing a face mask or covering when entering our galleries. Masks will be available for a small donation.
- Respecting physical distancing.
- If you or a member of your household have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days, please do not visit.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
We are proud to display the ‘Visit England Good to Go’ Industry Standard accreditation.
Plan your visit! Check our summer opening times.